Portobello Road Gin
- On the palate Portobello Road Gin has a generous slug of juniper and a sustained, fresh citrus character from the use of lemon, bitter orange and coriander, which then develops into a sweet peppery finish, achieved by the use of licorice and nutmeg
- Best served simply with tonic and a grapefruit twist
- Bottled at 42% Portobello Road Gin has enough alcoholic strength to carry and sustain the flavors of the nine botanicals used in its creation
- 2015 Silver Outstanding Medal Winner - International Wine & Spirits Competition
- IWSC Awards Tasting Note: Clean, classic gin nose, crisp lightly herbal and spicy. Fresh pepper from fresh cracked black pepper to bright bell pepper. Engaging juniper finish with a touch of cool chili.