Reyka Vodka A number of distilled spirits have employed the pure Icelandic waters in their production, but Reyka Vodka takes complete advantage of the country's pristine natural resources. It was the first to be distilled and bottled in the country and boasts an emission-free distillery that relies on the area's volcanic activity. The result is a super clean, premium vodka that has an environmental conscience. This is one of the smoothest vodkas you will taste. It's great on its own and is reasonably priced, so it's perfect for cocktails as well.
- Looking for something genuinely different? Reyka is handcrafted in Iceland and filtered through lava rock so indulge yourself or treat someone's inventive spirit.
- With bountiful, crisp arctic waters and abundant lava rocks at our disposal, we can't help but want to give the world a little taste of what we experience every day in Iceland. That's why we created Reyka Vodka.
- Traditionally distilled in a copper still (unusual for a Vodka) using the purest of artic spring water and filtered through lava rock, this vodka is made from what Iceland has to offer, making it pure, clean and delicious.
- Try something as refreshing as standing on an Icelandic Glacier - try a Reyka and Tonic in a glassed filled with ice and a large wedge of grapefruit. Or embrace your inventive spirit and try with any fresh (or foraged) ingredient such a mint or coriander.
- Distilled by an International Wines and Spirits Challenge Gold medal winning distillery, and Reyka Vodka itself winner of the 2011 IWSC Vodka Trophy.