The King of Soho Gin The King of Soho is a London Dry Gin distilled in the heart of London using traditional methods; a complex spirit crafted with 12 botanicals to our unique flavour profile. Created as a tribute to the original 'King of Soho' Paul Raymond by his son Howard. The beautiful design of the bottle embodies the characteristics that make Soho unique A delicate combination of sweetness, citrus and earthiness with a hint of grapefruit bitterness. A modern classic, it is complex yet harmonious and ideal for cocktails.
- It pops with juniper, pine and herbal coriander nose
- Bright citrus, the grapefruit peel giving it a unique sweetness
- Hints of spice lurk around behind it
- Liquorice lasts on the finish
- Very tasty, should add a lovely twist to gin cocktails